Wednesday, April 24, 2013

14 Weeks


how far along? 14 Weeks and 4 Days

how are you measuring? umm, fat?
size of baby? About as big as a lemon right now

heartbeat? According to our doppler, last night was about 137-140bpm
total weight gain/loss? + 8lbs

maternity clothes? Yup definitely in the maternity clothes
stretch marks? Nope, not yet.  I've been using the Mama Bee Belly Butter almost religiously!  Plus it's a good way to get a belly rub from Chris ;)
sleep?
 Sleep is such a pain right now.  Just lots of second tri aches and pains
best moment this week? Chris and I went and purchased a couple of children's books this weekend.  
movement? I don't feel anything yet but hopefully will start feeling little flutters shortly.
food cravings? Jalapenos, oranges, pineapple and the pickles from Chilis
gender predictions? I really feel like it's a girl.  It's such an overwhelming feeling sometimes.  
what i miss: Going to pubs on the weekends.  There.  I said it.
what i'm looking forward to: my spa day coming up with my hunny :)
how are you feeling? Right now, awful.  I have an appointment in a couple weeks to be checked out to make sure it's really just "typical aches."  The other night I couldn't walk because of a very centralized stabbing pain almost in my butt, I think it's my lower back though.  It's there, constantly.  Just not usually crippling.  Mostly makes me walk funny.  I've had sciatic nerve pain many times and this is definitely not it.  I just really need some kind of relief.

2 comments:

  1. Old wives tale says that heart rates over 150 are girls. My boy was always under 150, but who knows?

    And if you feel fat now...wait till you're 30 weeks and over, lol. You will feel obese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this little bugger is all over the place. At our appt it was saying 165bpm and then a couple weeks later we're at 140. Sometimes it'll read 150. So weird.

      Lol I know I'll look back on these earlier weeks when I'm at 30+ and be like "damn...why can't I be that small now??" ;)

      Delete