Thursday, April 11, 2013

On My Way To Crazy Town

Well I suppose it was only a matter of time before hormones caught up to me.  Today has been a real treat.  I guess I knew it would happen soon but I just was not ready for the amount of psycho I would produce in 12 hours.

Let's start with this morning where I woke up feeling annoyed that I even had to wake up at all.  But that's pretty much everyone most days.  Not too bad, right?  I proceeded to go from feeling annoyed to very playful which consisted of trying to pop my husbands cheeks while he was swishing his mouthwash.  I was thinking to myself "Okay, this could actually be a really good day!  Yay!"

Then the crazy set in.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice and took a nice big gulp and found myself basically getting weepy because it was so good and I was so thankful I had time to sit and enjoy a glass of it.

I got pissed because Chris asked me to take the car by the mechanics today after work.

Then I cried because I felt bad for getting pissed.

By the time I got to work this morning I was back to being just neutral.  I quickly realized that would not last and that I, in fact, had zero tolerance for stupidity or arguing.  I would get pissed every time a cook would argue with me, if someone touched me or if I had to pour a stupid Diet Coke because the damn foam takes 10 years to go down.

I finished my shift if a good mood.  Now I'm home, relaxing and I feel like putting someone's head through our wall.

ALL ABOARD! Next Stop: Crazy Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment