Thursday, April 11, 2013

12 Weeks




how far along? 12 Weeks and 5 Days

how are you measuring? 
size of baby? Plum! I just thought this weeks fruit was particularly cute :)

heartbeat? No clue right now.  Our doppler is definitely not accurate but whatever...I still get to hear my baby
total weight gain/loss? + 4lbs
maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity jeans the other day.  No maternity shirts yet but I'm getting there.
stretch marks? Nope, not yet.  Still waiting on the belly butter.  I bought some stuff from the BX that is supposed to help so hopefully that will suffice until my good stuff arrives.
sleep?
 Still waking up at the butt crack of dawn and can't get back to sleep
best moment this week? getting to hear our baby's heartbeat again :)  
movement? I don't feel anything yet but hopefully will start feeling little flutters shortly.
food cravings? Jalapenos, oranges and the pickles from Chilis
gender predictions? I really feel like it's a girl.  It's such an overwhelming feeling sometimes.  
what i miss: Having energy to go to the gym every day
what i'm looking forward to: Actually having a bump instead of just looking fat.
how are you feeling? Super emotional!!  Omg....it's ridiculous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment