Tuesday, April 2, 2013

11 Weeks

how far along? 11 weeks and 3 days

how are you measuring? ????
size of baby? Lime (getting biggerrrrrr) 
heartbeat? 165bpm (I'll know more once our doppler arrives!)
total weight gain/loss? + 4lbs
maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity jeans the other day.  No maternity shirts yet but I'm getting there.
stretch marks? Nope, not yet.  Hoping my belly butter will come in soon so I can get a jump start on avoiding that mess.
sleep?
 I have no problem getting to sleep around 9 or 10 but I always wake up around 4 and can't get back to sleep easily.  Also, I've had the same headache for a few days now and it keeps me up.
best moment this week? looking at baby stuff and getting a good idea of products I want to use.
movement? Oh there's lots of movement but I probably won't start feeling anything until closer to 16 and 18 weeks.
food cravings? Jalapenos and ice cream.  I also keep craving things I can't have like bleu cheese, bean sprouts and Dos XX haha
gender predictions? I really feel like it's a girl.  It's such an overwhelming feeling sometimes.  
what i miss: Having energy to go to the gym every day
what i'm looking forward to: Actually having a bump instead of just looking fat.
how are you feeling? Still exhausted, stuffy and I have a horrible headache.  Also...I'm really moody which kind of sucks.  So far I haven't taken anything out on Chris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment