Friday, May 10, 2013

16 Weeks




how far along? 16 Weeks and 6 Days

how are you measuring? I'm really not sure what this question means
size of baby? Avocado!

heartbeat? Still sitting at about 130-135
total weight gain/loss? + 10lbs!

maternity clothes? Yup definitely in the maternity clothes.  My work jeans haven't come in yet so I'm just using a hairband to button my pants
stretch marks? Nope, not yet.  I've been using the Mama Bee Belly Butter almost religiously!  Plus it's a good way to get a belly rub from Chris ;)
sleep?
 Sleep is much better right now.  I have NO problem falling asleep around 9:00 or 10:00.  It's become a nightly routine where we put on a random t.v. show and I fall asleep laying in Chris' lap.  It's been a long time since I've gone to bed before falling asleep.
best moment this week? Well there's two.  I finally got to feel a few little flutters from the baby and I get to make the appointment to find out what we're having!  I'm not saying when because we will not be revealing the sex to everyone until our parents have a chance to find out. 
movement? Got my first flutters this week :)  It was so light, I wasn't sure if it was real but it's definitely it!
food cravings? Jalapenos

gender predictions? Still thinking girl! 
what i miss: Not having to worry about what is pregnancy safe and what isn't.  I also miss fitting into my clothes.
what i'm looking forward to: Berlin for my birthday!
how are you feeling? My usual sensor is gone for sure.  I have no patience for stupidity and rudeness and I don't hesitate to express that.  But otherwise, I'm feeling awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment