Wednesday, April 24, 2013

13 Weeks




how far along? 13 Weeks and 4 Days

how are you measuring? 
size of baby? Baby is about the size of a peach :)

heartbeat? No clue right now.  Our doppler is definitely not accurate but whatever...I still get to hear my baby
total weight gain/loss? + 8lbs

maternity clothes? I'm wearing the maternity pants now because they're definitely more comfortable on my belly
stretch marks? Nope, not yet.  We finally got the Mama Bee Belly Butter in, thanks to my MIL!
sleep?
 Sleep is....okay
best moment this week? going to Saarbrucken with Dave and Margaret and we got to buy our first baby jumper.  
movement? I don't feel anything yet but hopefully will start feeling little flutters shortly.
food cravings? Jalapenos, oranges and the pickles from Chilis
gender predictions? I really feel like it's a girl.  It's such an overwhelming feeling sometimes.  
what i miss: Having energy to go to the gym every day
what i'm looking forward to: Actually having a bump instead of just looking fat.
how are you feeling? Easily frustrated....especially if I'm hot now  

No comments:

Post a Comment