Friday, May 24, 2013

18 Weeks




how far along? 18 Weeks and 6 Days

how are you measuring? I'm really not sure what this question means
size of baby? Sweet potatah!

heartbeat? Still sitting at about 130-135
total weight gain/loss? + 11lbs!




maternity clothes? Yup definitely in the maternity clothes.  I'm very irritated that all I seem to find are maternity skinny jeans.  What the hell?!  I don't WANT to show my legs off because they're like freakin' sponges right now!
stretch marks? Nope, not yet but I'm starting to get big, quick, so I'm pretty sure they will be unavoidable towards the end.  Dumb.
sleep?
 Sleep is much better right now.  I have NO problem falling asleep around 9:00 or 10:00.  It's staying asleep past 4:00 that's a problem.
best moment this week? feeling the first real kicks!!  
movement? definitely getting some movement now :)  I love it.
food cravings? Jalapenos and apples

gender predictions? Still thinking positive girl thoughts! 
what i miss: Not having to worry about what is pregnancy safe and what isn't.  I also miss fitting into my clothes.
what i'm looking forward to: Finding out what we're having :)
how are you feeling? Pretty good.  Starting to get pretty regular back aches so that blows but otherwise I'm doin' alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment