Wednesday, June 12, 2013

20 Weeks

how far along? 20 Weeks and 6 Days

how are you measuring? right on track :)
size of baby? Banana

heartbeat? Still sitting at about 130-135
total weight gain/loss? + 14!

maternity clothes? Yup definitely in the maternity clothes.  My work jeans haven't come in yet so I'm just using a hairband to button my pants
stretch marks? Nope, not yet.  I've been using the Mama Bee Belly Butter almost religiously!  Plus it's a good way to get a belly rub from Chris ;)
sleep?
 Sleep is much better right now.  I have NO problem falling asleep around 9:00 or 10:00.  It's become a nightly routine where we put on a random t.v. show and I fall asleep laying in Chris' lap.  It's been a long time since I've gone to bed before falling asleep.
best moment this week? Finding out we're having a beautiful baby GIRL! 
movement? LOTS of movement now :)  I love it!
food cravings? Jalapenos and steak

gender predictions? It's a GIRL! 
what i miss: Not being fat
what i'm looking forward to: Buying nursery furniture this weekend 
how are you feeling? My usual sensor is gone for sure.  I have no patience for stupidity and rudeness and I don't hesitate to express that.  But otherwise, I'm feeling awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment